Voting

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hope is not lost!!!


Can you guess what Darin is posing next to? If you guessed my audi wagon you are correct! Sad but true story is: I was pulling out of Costco about a month ago and suddenly the engine died. I coasted to the side of the road and that's where I stayed until a nice man pushed me backward through an intersection to a safer parking spot. Darin and his dad towed it back to Hurricane that night. (Chuck is always willing to help us with late night truck and trailer adventures!) The diagnosis was not good. The timing belt was definitely broken, and that could only mean one thing...so was the engine. Darin and I have been making plans for the car's demise and a replacement for me. He has also been taking apart the whole front end of the car. (Does anyone know a boy who doesn't like to disassemble things?) But hope is not lost!!! Darin found the heads of the engine this week and they look perfect. Yay!!! It looks as if we have a few more years together. (The audi and I that is.)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It's a good thing that you don't have time to get into too much mischief!