Voting

Sunday, October 9, 2011





It's General Conference time again. For the past few years we've been going to the cabin on Cedar Mountain to watch and relax. The kid's do a good job watching and listening to the talks when we're there, and I always get a nap or two in. But I didn't nap through all of it, and if you didn't get a chance to listen to Sister Dalton's talk on Fathers and daughters I recommend it.

Anyway, this was Powell's first time to really enjoy the mountains. We walked to aspen mirror lake, enjoyed the changing leaves, ate yummy food, drank some hot chocolate, and the kids played together.

I love the picture of Darin and Powell's profiles. I think they look so much alike.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Love this post and the pictures.

Shella said...

I wish we would have gone! I love being at the cabin. I don't remember the bear looking as mean as it does in that photo... Maybe it's just been too long.

Cheryl said...

So glad you had a great time together.