Voting

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Starting Again


I feel like it takes about two years after I have a baby to get out of the haze of sleep deprivation. So to update my blog when the baby is 17 months I think the fog may be lifting. We're having a great summer and it's just begun! We recently returned from Cheyenne, Wyoming. During our trip we drove to Denver to catch a Rockies vs. Cardinals game. We sat way up in the nosebleed seats. At the Coors stadium they don't even try to make you feel good about sitting in the cheap seats. They call it "the rock pile." It was slightly more comfortable. Darin and I had a great time! At one point during the game I asked Logan if he was having fun. He said, "It's o.k., but I'm glad to stay because I know this is really cool for Dad."

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You guys look fantastic! Congratulations on the "new" baby!